I would like to announce the vacant positions at our organization as follow:
Islamic Relief an International Non Government Organization in Indonesia, working for the well-being of communities and poorest people, who has water and sanitation program at Sukabumi west Java province, is looking for qualified candidates to fill in 2 (two) position as,
Water and sanitation engineer. (1 position)
- University degree in Civil engineering. Water Engineering or close similar field
- At least two years experiences in the implementation of Water Distribution Networks
- Good talent, ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative self motivated well organizes capability and negotiating skill.
- Available to visit Banten project sometimes to provide technical assistance for Banten Watsan project
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Able to communicate in English fluently, both in written and spoken
- Strong patience, team player and good moral character
- Domicile at Bogor or Sukabumi area is a must.
- Willing to work at Lido/Cicurug for at leas1 (one) year.
- Able to speak bahasa Sunda.
· Developing project design drawing, prioritization of activities in respect of objectives and agreed timeframe.
· Conduct site assessment in the area where the water sanitation facilities would be built (water supply, drainage, sanitation, and other civil works.
· Design preparation of Site Layouts including preparation of topographic maps and elevations/sections liaise as a surveyor.
· Providing design brief and the site conditions specifically for the watsan facilities, features and constraint and determines the best location and orientation.
· Design and prepare site sketches per site requirement to adapt plans to site condition. Develop detailed and drawing specification to enable builders to construct the project.
· Provide the general bills of quantity of specific drawing.
· Ensure all the design and BoQ is in accordance with SNI (Indonesian National Standard).
· Close collaboration with team in ensuring the drawing & BOQ have the quality assurance in place.
· Revising the detail design drawing and Bill of quantities if requested to be changed by the project coordinator (after several checks).
· Responsible to establish The Community water and sanitation committee at sub village level.Maintain the AutoCAD files and others (back up), for file filing system purposes.
· Responsible to provide documents to the Quality Control unit for the filing system purposes.
· If requested, work with project team members to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with the drawings and specification.
· Prepare and submit reports of site activities and accomplishments.
· Coordinate with logistician to arrange for transport of supplies and materials from warehouse to sites.
· Prepare training materials for community Water and sanitation committee (technician)
· Undertake other duties that may be assigned from time to time which are commensurate to the position.
Finance /admin Assistance (1 position)
- University degree in Accountant or Finance Management or graduation degree in a related field.
- More than 2 years experienced in international NGO.
- Experience in budgeting, budget tracking & internal control.
- Board knowledge and understanding of Islamic principles.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel Outlook, assess & Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Patient and ability to work under pressure as well as a part of a team.
- Sympathetic with aims & objective of Islamic Relief.
- Empathy with understanding of the basic values of Islam.
- No serious illness.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain petty cash and all day to day petty cash expenditures.
- Review and organize incoming voucher and ensure their authenticity, accuracy and completeness.
- Assist Finance Officer to prepare the financial report and the forecasting.
- Assist Finance Officer to develop and maintain office filing system.
- Assist the Finance Officer to ensure that the financial manual is pursued and executed properly at his base station.
- Assist in providing the forecasting of the expenditures monthly & quarterly and in preparing the budget.
- Attend the tender committee and assist to finalize the decision.
- Any other related duties requested by Finance Officer or IRI management.
- Willing to do frequent official travel.
Interested applicants are invited to apply and send electronically by submitting their application and should provide full curriculum vitae, accompanied by a recent identity photograph and 3 of references to: inayatullah@
Human Resources & Admin Section
Islamic Relief Indonesia
Komplek Mutiara Lido Blok D7/11 Cicurug
Sukabumi – Jawa Barat
Islamic Relief Indonesia encourages female candidates to apply
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
IR Project Coordinator West Java, Sukabumi office
"How to be Personnel Professional"
5 September 2009, Salah satu hotel di Jakarta
Investasi Hanya Rp. 1.250.000,-
call 08788-1000-100 atau email event@HRD-Forum.com
Bergabunglah bersama facebook Head Hunter, di Link ini :
Ikuti Workshop HRD Forum
dapatkan outline dan agendanya
call 08788-1000-100 atau klik http://www.HRD-Forum.com/
untuk melihat agenda training bulan ini, silakan kunjungi website
Pasang Iklan Bisnis & Lowongan Kerja anda di :
www.SentraBisnis.com hadir untuk anda !
sentra bisnis iklan baris populer
Bursa Lowongan Kerja Terlengkap dan GRATIS !
agenda lengkap ada di :
Penting buat Praktisi HRD !!
Ikuti Polling di Manager-Indonesia.com
Ingin Belajar TOEFL ?
Ingin Bisnis dari Rumah ?
KLIK NOW !!