We are a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. We have been involved in the development of Indonesia's considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. We are also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
Currently, we are seeking highly competent and calibrated people to fill in position with following experiences and skills:
Be totally accountable for the Project achieving all safety targets as well as the realization of the budgeted profit as well as all facets of the Project meeting the agreed KPI's by being directly involved with all safety, commercial, cost, procurement, and planning activities from the commencement of the Project to the issue ofthe practical completion certificateby and by enforcing the use of allthe company standard procedures to the total satisfaction of the clientand other Project stakeholders.
- Having proven track record of managing multi-discipline Projects in the Mineral Sector that also encompasses a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the deadline.
- Having comprehensive knowledge of engineering, procurementand construction management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and Designprocess as well extensive as experience inconstruction project management.
- Able to maximize Project profits by ensuring rigid commercial terms are adopted for all subcontracts and the effective management of same. Ability to recognize potential claims and manage project contract activities to avoid costly claims and litigation.
- Capable of supervisingand evaluatingthe work of subordinates.
- Able to communicate effectively both oral and written.
- Able to develop and maintain effective monitoring and control systems and carry them to the intended conclusions to meet the agreed Projectgoals.
- Minimum12 (twelve) years previous experiences in construction and engineeringwith a focus on Materials Handling facilities and ideally with Overland Conveyors.
- MinimumBachelor Degree, preferably in Engineering.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment in MS Word Format only in English with current & expected salary and recent photograph to : email@example.com
Please put the position applied: PROJECT MANAGERon the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
40000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: email@example.com
===================Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: