Job Title : Artwork Development
Name of Job Holder : Graphics Design
Report to : Technical Design
B. JOB PURPOSE : :
To support Technical Artwork Design & Pre-Press Development Department in the development of all types of Design & Artwork including Proof print and prototype preparation such that they are applicable for large-scale, high quality printing and packaging production in internal Company and external customers.
C. DIMENSION : : :
1. Financial Aspects (annual )
2. Non Financial Aspects (annual )
D. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AREA :
1. To develop Technical Artworks/ TA (minor brands / non-critical/ assigned projects) based on approved Finalized Artworks from customers. Note : The availability of Artwork File & Standard Color Reference for design development is a MUST.
2. To establish (including design touch-up) 2-Dimensional (2D), 3-Dimensional (3D) and Animated Designs (related with NTM) as directed by Technical Design Dev. Specialist.
3. To establish and collect proofing samples using the ordered plates & ink-roll proofing tool in Flexo-plate mounting Device in order to assure that the basic design contents & markings are matched with TA and the proof sample from plate-making vendor before the real printing trial and production.
4. To establish and/or make collaboration with pilot-plant Dev. Tech. Assistance in making many prototypes / mock-ups as directed.
5. To assist in analyzing manufacturing / production and market issues related with Artwork & Design (Graphics Design, Structural Design, Graphical Materials Design, 3D Design, Animation, and Security Design).
6. To keep systematically and review periodically the files and hardcopies related with Artwork & Design (FA, TA, Content Proof), Proof Design, and Sample Proofs including color by color proof, checklists & Forms.
7. To establish and maintain a good working / business relationship with all related divisions and parties (including suppliers) for supporting the NTMs development process.
8. To assist in the monitoring of proof prints as assigned.
9. To make Graphical Tolerance Defect and Standard Color Range (SCR) for external customers' products under the direction of Technical Design Dev. Specialist.
10. To support other assigned projects in NTM Development as requested by Management.
E. KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCE :
1. Formal Education: Diploma Degree or equivalent, preferably in Graphics Designs, (including 3D & Animation) and/or Packaging / Printing
2. Experience: at least 2 years of experience in Graphics Design and/or Packaging/ Printing development
3. Key Competencies: Graphics Design knowledge, computer graphics design skills (Freehand, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop, 3D Max softwares) and communication skills
send this to your friends, family or neighbors that might need a better
To apply, send your CV to:
PT. JAC Recruitment Indonesia